Adopted on 06.06.2023.
What are cookies?
More information about cookies can be found here www.allaboutcookies.org.
Why are we cookies?
Cookies are used to analyse site traffic and optimise the site, as well as other functions such as navigation and preferences.
- We collect information on the date and time of visit, search history, etc.
- To analyze site access, thereby optimizing our services.
- To provide you with personalized message and emails with confirmations and our products.
- To enhance and maintain security measures.
What are the types of cookies?
- Session cookies, which are deleted after closing the browser;
- Persistent cookies that are stored on your device for a set period of time;
- First-party cookies that are placed by the server of the website visited.
- Third party cookies that may be placed on the site from other different domains. This can happen when there are external references, Java scripts, etc.
To delete, disable or block cookies
Similar information can be found in the vape browser. If you want to learn more use the following links:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
Important: If you block cookies you may not be able to access some of our services and information.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. : +359 889 717 708.