Accepted on 05.10.2018.
Art.1.1. These Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between Tenebris Ltd, UIC: 205172205, hereinafter referred to as TENEBris, on the one hand, and all natural and legal persons users and visitors of the website. www.diterhotel.comhereinafter referred to as "SITE", on the other hand.
II. TRADER DATA
Art. 2.1. Name of the MERCHANT: "Tenebris Ltd.;
Art.2.2. The registered office and address of the registered office is. Sofia, Triaditsa district, ul. 7, ul;
III. DEFINITIONS AND TERMINOLOGY
Art. 3. Under the General Terms and Conditions, the following terms have the following meanings:
"Personal data" means any information relating to a natural or legal person who is identified or identifiable, directly or indirectly, by IP address or other indicia.
"Reservation" e an order sent and paid by a User to reserve a table in a certain time range through the Site platform and external subcontractors.
"User" is any natural or legal person who uses the content, services and/or information on the Site, as well as any person who has visited and wished to use the services on site.
"Hotel." is the physical space, commercial area, located at. Sofia, 65, Khan Apsaruh Street.
"Website" e any information and content at www.tenebris.bg.
IV. SUBJECT MATTER OF THE CONTRACT
Art.4.1. TENEBRIS, provides users of the SITE with the opportunity to make a paid or unpaid reservation.
Art.4.2. The reservation is considered complete only upon approval and notification by the SITE administrators.
Art.4.3. The reservation entitles to a certain number of nights, and TENEBRIS reserves the right to refuse service to users who do not comply with the terms of this contract or the Regulations, as well as at its discretion.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
Art. 5.1. The user is obliged to comply with all rules and regulations described on the SITE, as well as those for which he is informed on the spot in the HOTEL.
Art.5.2. Subject to the Regulations, the user is entitled to take advantage of the hotel services offered and mentioned in the price list.
Art.5.3. The user is not allowed to interfere with the workflow of the TENEBRIS portal, nor to disturb other users in any way.
Art.5.4. The user has the right to modify or cancel his/her reservation, in some cases a fee will be charged and in others the full amount of the nights not booked will be charged.
Art.5.5. The user assumes all responsibility for events, accidents and damages, and is responsible for all damages caused to the HOTEL, staff or other customers.
Art.5.10. The User undertakes not to upload, not to host on a server associated with TENEBRIS and the SITE, and not to make available in any way to third parties information, data, text, messages, as well as any other materials or electronic links to materials:
A) Containing violence against persons or animals, degradation of human dignity, threat to life and bodily integrity of a human being, and material containing footage of accidents and other serious incidents;
B) With pornographic or sexually explicit content;
C) Constituting trade secrets or other confidential information, as well as those subject to intellectual property rights;
D) including password information, usernames, and any software to access such passwords or rights;
E) Contrary to morality and good manners, Bulgarian legislation, applicable laws, these Terms and Conditions and ethics.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF TENEBRIS
Art. 6.1. TENABRIS has the right to update and change the type, content and prices of any service, accommodation and room type.
Art.6.2. TENEBRIS is entitled to receive the price of a service provided in connection with hotel, organizational, training and other commercial activities.
Art.6.3. TENEBRIS has the right to send commercial and confirmation messages to users in order to confirm a reservation, as well as to offer information about services offered. With these Terms and Conditions, each user accepts to receive commercial messages from TENEBRIS.
Art.6.4. TENEBRIS has the right to refuse service or service to a user or customer.
VIII. AUTHOR RIGHTS
Art.8.1. TENEBRIS is the owner of all content on the site, including the trade name "Tenebris" Ltd, its logo and trademarks. All material published and displayed on the Site is protected by the Copyright and Related Rights Act, the Trade Marks and Geographical Indications Act and other relevant legislation and any use thereof is as an infringement of copyright, trade mark rights or other relevant legislation.
IX. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
X. APPLICABLE LAW
Art.10.1. The provisions of Bulgarian law shall apply to all matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions.
Art.10.2. Questions, enquiries and consultations are sent online via email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +359 889 717 708.
B) Consumer Protection Commission, Address: 1000 gr. 02/9330565, fax: www.kzp.bg;
RULES OF PROCEDURE OF THE FAMILY HOTEL "DITTER"
We kindly ask you to observe the following rules and recommendations during your stay with us.
- Check-in is after 14:00 on the day of arrival. If you need to check in earlier, please contact reception.
- All guests are required to check in upon check-in and must present a valid ID (ID card or international passport).
- After checking in at reception, you will receive the necessary key card for your room. Lost key-card will be charged 50 BGN.
- Payment is made on the spot, at check-in - in cash (in Bulgarian lev) or by card. Or online via booking.com or expedia.com.
- Check-out is until 12:00 on the day of departure. Late check-out until 17:00 is subject to a surcharge of 50% of the room rate and is only possible subject to availability. Check-out after 17:00 will be charged as an overnight stay.
- Upon departure, guests are required to inform the reception staff that they are vacating the room.
- Overnight stays of non-registered persons are not allowed.
- Close the front door of the room securely when leaving to make sure it is locked.
- When leaving the room, do not forget the card in the slot, when closing the door automatically locks.
- Each refrigerator is plugged into the mains. All you need to do is turn the thermostat to the degree you want.
- The hotel is not responsible for documents and valuables that are not left for safekeeping in the reception safes.
- For your good and restful stay we recommend you to keep quiet during the afternoon and night hours (from 14:00 to 16:00 and from 23:00 to 07:00).
- It is strictly forbidden to bring or store flammable, explosive or dangerous substances in the hotel building.
- It is forbidden to move or remove from the rooms any kind of hotel property (towels, towels, utensils, etc.).
- Aggressive behaviour and actions that threaten the health and property of others will not be tolerated.
- It is advisable that guests observe generally accepted standards of personal hygiene.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the rooms and all indoor areas of the hotel. For this purpose, you can use the designated and marked areas outside the hotel.
- Hotel guests should familiarize themselves with the emergency instructions as well as the evacuation plan located on the inside door of the hotel room.
- For individual ironing, please contact reception.
- For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age unsupervised in hotel rooms or in public areas of the hotel (lobby, restaurant, lobby bar, etc.). The hotel is not responsible for unaccompanied children.
- Lost or misplaced belongings of a hotel guest will be stored for one month. In case of lost or found belongings, please contact reception. The hotel is not responsible after the stated time limit.
- Guests are responsible for any damage to the hotel's furniture, equipment and inventory, as well as for any found missing. All damages are to be paid for by the guests at rates set by the hotel.
- Persons visibly intoxicated, using drugs and/or narcotic substances, as well as those with aggressive behaviour are NOT allowed in the hotel.
- For room refreshments you can contact reception.