Adopted on 06.10.2023.
- "Personal data" is any information relating to a natural or legal person who is identified or identifiable, directly or indirectly, by IP address or other identifiers.
- "Reservation" is an order sent and paid by a User to reserve a room on a specific date.
- "User" means any natural or legal person who uses the content, services and/or information on the Site, as well as any person who visited and wished to use the services on the Site.
- "Hotel" means the physical space, commercial area located at. "Hotel" means the physical physical premises of the building.
- "Website" means all information and content at email@example.com.
We are Tenebris Ltd, with UIC: 205172205, registered office and registered address. Our registered office and registered address are. 5 - owner and maintainer of the Website.
You have the right to access the Website without providing any personal data, but without using the Website services or making a reservation.
The personal data we collect in order to detail and personalize the reservation are first and last name, e-mail, telephone number, as well as information shared by you regarding allergies and food intolerances.
The data we collect automatically is device information, location, access method, cookies, IP address, as well as external links and references to the Website.
- You have:
- (a) the right to object
- (b) right of access
- (c) the right to portability
- (d) the right of rectification
- (e) the right of deletion
- (f) the right to restriction of processing
- (g) right of appeal
If you wish to exercise any of the rights listed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our administrator will send you a form.
Your data is stored on secure servers located within the EU. The retention period of your data varies, and may be from the time of your visit to the Website, until the date of recall, or up to 3 years thereafter.
- We collect information on the date and time of visit, search history, etc.
- To analyze site access, thereby optimizing our services.
- To provide you with personalized message and emails with confirmations and our products.
- To enhance and maintain security measures.
What are the types of cookies?
- Session cookies, which are deleted after closing the browser;
- Persistent cookies that are stored on your device for a set period of time;
- First-party cookies that are placed by the server of the website visited.
- Third party cookies that may be placed on the site from other different domains. This can happen when there are external references, Java scripts, etc.